Tekken goes cross-platform free-to-play for the first time ever with Tekken Card Tournament for smartphones, tablets and browsers. Now players can take Tekken with them everywhere and launch into seamless cross-platform card battles with skill-matched players from around the world. Tekken Card Tournament features the stunning 3D visuals players expect from Tekken, with electrifying turn-based card battling that’s fun right from the start and loaded with satisfying depth. The launch of the physical Tekken Card Tournament Game Cards early summer 2013 will bring real-world crossover to the gameplay, with unique QR codes letting players instantly add the card to their digital deck in-game, and Augmented Reality to bring the characters to life in players’ environments. Now players can give their Tekken iron fist a workout anytime, anywhere.
How to use Tekken Card Tournament
- 1. Connect your iOS or Android device to computer using USB. (Tekken Card Tournament must be installed and running with Internet connection.)
- 2. Start the Tekken Card Tournament / Android / iOS
- 3. Click the Auto Detect button.
- 4. Edit the values.
- 5. Choose and turn on from the Hack Tool features.
- 6. Click the Hack The Game button
- 7. Reload and see your Tekken Card Tournament game app.
Incoming search terms:
- cheat tekken card
- tekken card cheat no survey
- tekken card tournament card codes
- Tekken Card Tournament Cheats
- tekken card tournament codes